The collection of personal customer information in EDIE.dk takes place within the framework of existing legislation and the EU General Regulation on Data Protection (GDPR). EDIE.DK automatically detects IP address and data regarding your movements between different pages and services on the website. If you log in or sign up for our newsletter, we also detect this so we can make it easier for you next time. In this connection, we use different analysis tools, such as Google Analytics, who assist us in collecting statistical information about the use of EDIE.dk and making it a better experience for you. EDIE.DK collects information from users from five sources:
- From cookies When visiting our websites, eg. IP address, country, displayed pages, categories, displayed brands, interaction / click and searches.
- From purchase, for example. Demographic data, e-mail address, payment information, elements, order amount, discount level, brands and frequency. Included is sending transaction emails, eg. Order confirmation, shipping confirmation and refund confirmation.
- From user behavior and engagement In the transmitted communication (e-mail, SMS, Direct Mail or phone), for example. Opening speed, click speed and time spent reading emails, sending domain and type of e-mail client.
- From users Whereas information about themselves (eg by adding a favorite brand or information to the customer profile)
- From credit rating from third-party assessment.
- Obligations. To meet our commitment to you as a customer or user of our service - such as. Buy, billing, customer service and my EDIE account.
- Customer service. In order to perform customer service via my EDIE account, email, chat or phone. Answer questions in relation to your order or previous orders, correct errors and guide the customer.
- Marketing. To show inspiration, product offerings / services and personal recommendations via web, email, SMS, direct mail, telephone and via third-party marketing.
- Customer experience. To improve customer experience in EDIE interaction, such as Personalization of your experience in Edie.dk, development of new features, services and products. This also includes managing, protecting, operating and maintaining our websites, system administration and security and consent to aggregated statistics on the use of the site, buying and to improve understanding of our customer's preferences.
- Fraud and risk. To prevent fraud and carry out risk assessment.
- Legislation. In order to comply with applicable law.
EDIE forms individual customer profiles based on collected data about you across all data sources / categories, for example. Browsing behavior with your purchases and information you have provided (eg. Favorite mark and favorite products). We combine and analyze these data with the aim of improving your experience in EDIE.DK and to tailor personal offers and services as well as to define the communication frequency.
Name, address, email address and telephone number will be saved with information about which goods you have purchased, for 5 years from the end of the financial year, the information relates, cf. section 10 of the Accounting Act, after which the information is deleted. Other personal data shall be kept during the period necessary to meet the purposes outlined in these sales and delivery terms, unless a longer storage period is required or permitted in accordance with the legislation of legal, fiscal or regulatory reasons or other legal business purposes.
When visiting Edie.dk, we collect information about all visits to our website. We use this information to improve your user experience, evaluate the use of individual elements in Edie.dk and to support our marketing.
Based on different parameters, such as The IP address, device and cookies, directly registers who you are when moving between different pages and services on the website. This means that if you are logged in to our website, then you will automatically log in the next time you visit EDIE from the same device. The same automatic login occurs if you click in an e-mail from EDIE.
Edie.dk also works with companies to improve our online advertising to ensure that you only see relevant ads. In this connection, we use the following suppliers: Facebook, Instagram and Google. EDIE.dk contains third-party components such as "Facebook Recommend", "Facebook likes" or "Google+". These third-party components mean that the third-party component, such as Facebook or Google, receives technical data on your browser, IP address, and what pages you visit Edie.dk and similar. The treatment made by the third-party component is beyond our control and is solely a relationship between you and the third party component holder. EDIE.DK uses these components to link directly to our social media pages, thereby ensuring an easy navigation for you as a customer.
At Edie.dk, a number of technical cookies are needed to handle functionality in several places in Edie.dk. It's about cookies stored when you log in to Edie.dk. In addition, cookies are stored, to keep track of the content of your shopping cart, your favorites M.V.
To delete cookies, enter features -> Settings -> Privacy -> Remove Individual Cookies or Clear Your History. To block cookies you need to go into functions -> Privacy -> in the drop-down menu under History Select "Use custom settings for history" -> Put the check in "Always use private browsing mode" and remove the check mark in "Accept Cookies from sides ".
To delete cookies, enter features -> Internet settings -> General tab -> Press the Delete button -> Cookies-> Delete. To block cookies, enter features -> Internet settings -> Privacy -> Take the slider and jerk it in top. Then you block for all cookies. -> Click OK.
To delete cookies, tap Tool button -> Tools -> Delete BROWSING data -> Delete cookies and other site data -> Clear browsing data. To block cookies, press the Tool button -> Settings -> View Advanced Settings -> Content Settings -> Click on "Always Block Websites to store data" and set the box in "Block third-party cookies and website data" -> OK
To delete cookies, press the Tool button -> Settings -> Security -> Press the "Show Cookies" button. Here you can either delete cookies from a single domain or remove all cookies. To block cookies, press the Tool button -> Settings -> Security -> Under "Accept Cookies", select "Never".
If you want access to the information registered about you with us, please contact: email@example.com. If wrong data has been registered, or do you have other objections, you can contact the same place. You have the opportunity to gain insight into what information is registered about you and you can object to a registration under the Personal Data Act. As a customer, you are entitled to access your collected data categories (Articles 15, 16 and 17) and you can object to the registration in accordance with the relevant rules in the EU General Regulation on Data Protection (GDPR). For relevant inquiry, we will update, modify or remove personal information that we control, with reservations against violation of any legislation. We can refuse requests that are repeatedly repeated, requiring disproportionate technical intervention (eg development of new system or significantly changing existing processes), affects other individuals' personal data, or requests extremely impractical (eg . Information from backup systems). All queries regarding. This must be directed directly to our customer service via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.